Sunday, January 3, 2010

Feelin Good!

Yesterday Bobby and I went on a 4 mile run. It was quite cold for Mississippi (30 when we ran!)

I wanted to wear the clothes I am going to race in on Saturday. So yes, I ran around my neighborhood in my minnie mouse skirt. Don't judge me.

we had smoothies with protein in them for breakfast and then off we went! Surprisingly, despite the cold, it felt really good! Tons of energy, no cramps, etc. I ran the whole time without stopping and even had enough energy to chat whith Bobby (ok so I wasn't sprinting or anything!) We ran at a steady good pace for us but didn't push too hard. It felt great and I felt great after for the rest of the day. Aren't those the best runs?

A week from today the race will be over and we will be heading back from Disneyworld. I am already sad! Can't wait to have that medal around my neck!

No comments:

Post a Comment